- Brisbane CBD location
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 10 days ago
- Identification of UAT stakeholders and testing resources required to complete test phases.
- Be the primary liaison between business and technical stakeholders to coordinate the development of test plans and completion reports, resourcing and scheduling.
- Overcome logistical challenges planning User Acceptance Testing
- Provide user acceptance test coordination expert advice to key stakeholders and external stakeholders, including risk and issue identification and treatments.
- Prepare test cases from complex business requirements documentation.
- Ensure test approach is aligned to test resource requirements, environments and the required UAT test scenarios.
- Develop, maintain and improve all test coordination artefacts including test approaches, test plans, test completion and customer acceptance documents.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com