- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 7 months ago
Most of these initiatives will involve process change across a number of key operational departments, require close interaction and coordination with application vendors and will need to work closely with ICT and business resources to design, develop and implement the required upgrades and efficiency improvements.
- Delivery of relevant artefacts to support UAT - UAT plan, daily reports, exit report
- Experience in online UAT tools, e.g. QC
- Ensures adequate product testing prior to implementation
- Work closely with the IT team and business SMEs to ensure full knowledge of the proposed software design and that testing covers all aspects of intended functionality
- Evaluate requirement documents to ensure the clear, concise and verifiable information
- Develop and execute test plans (both system and associated processes) that are traced to documented requirements
- HR experience (system and/or business side);
- SAP Success Factors experience (Recruitment, Onboarding, Off boarding , Employee Central Modules) - ideally in a tester/test manager capacity;
- Managing a wholistic UAT cycle - both system and user processes;
- Managing End to End UAT Life Cycle,Planning and Design of UAT, Managing Users Groups, Scenario and Test Case creation, Executing UAT, Reporting/eval results, Managing defects, Sign off
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.