- Salary Package
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Catherine Wiggett
- 7 months ago
UI is both a core and challenging part of that ambitious project, helping the organization to:
- Ensure they design simple & delightful experiences
- Expand the brand language to new features and functions
- Ensure design solutions are feasible and in line with project requirements
You'll help decide:
- What their products look & behave like
- How features will be experienced
- Evolve how their brand materializes on our app & website.
- Contribute to their growing user-centered design practice.
As an experienced UI Designer, your portfolio will demonstrate advanced interaction design, visual design and user experience for digital mobile products. You shine through your designs, creating designs that simplify user interactions and you produce development-ready designs and maintain design systems using Figma or similar tools.
You can animate interactions, transitions, and visuals to enhance the experience and user engagement and you are eager to communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users.
You are an empathetic user advocate that values the backing of testing and data analysis when it comes to designing modern solutions.
You enjoy the flexibility and a little ambiguity day-to-day, and thrive in a collaborative workplace; facilitating design workshops and partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers, and other disciplines, plus you are a designer that is constantly inspired, motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
If you think you would bring great value to this team, could learn and would enjoy the challenge of this opportunity then please apply to Catherine Wiggett at catherine.wiggett@talentinternational with your cover letter relating to the key points above, your CV and portfolio.