- Australian Citizenship required
- 6 month contract with extension option
- Experience creating wireframes, Storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to create new and improved user experiences across a range of employment related programs and channels. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into innovative and functional user interfaces.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a talented and motivated multi-disciplinary team to design and develop product improvements, features, user flows, user interfaces and front-end enhancements.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in creating and implementing UI Design with a strong portfolio with focus on the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Solid experience creating wireframes, Storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or other visual design and wire framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions and solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience supporting and participating in user research and service design activities.
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders, and clearly articulate design decisions through a well-conceived rationale.
- Experience in developing Design Systems.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.