- Sydney C B D
- Competitive salary on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Athalia Joseph
- 12 days ago
The company is a medium sized consultancy that work with multiple clients across different industries.They have a great office overlooking the Sydney CBD, and many perks which include sponsoring continual learning and development and great career progression. The company are looking for a UI Designer to come on board who has UX skills or a desire to grow in this area. You will be located at their office in Sydney CBD on a permanent basis.
The successful UI Designer will be involved in:
- Developing, transforming, reviewing and critiquing digital designs and material to ensure this aligns with expectations, the brand and product fit.
- Working with Front End Developers to deliver design decisions and insight to stakeholders, as well as ensuring these meet the style and brand guidelines.
- Defining multi-platform interactive experiences and working with fluid grid systems and responsive design.
Your previous experience as a UI Designer:
- 2-3 years creating high quality UI designs with tool such as Sketch, Invision, XD or the Adobe creative suite (Illustrator/Photoshop).
- Experience liaising and collaborating with stakeholders and internal staff, being involved in workshops.
- Previous experience creating high quality prototypes for testing, creating documentation to communicate elements of the interface, as well as knowledge of app design between web and mobile technologies.
- Excellent communication and a desire to grow your UX skills.
- This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
- A portfolio and CV is essential to be considered for this opportunity.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, please apply or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org