- 12-month contract + extensions;
- Perth CBD location;
- Excellent daily rate
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you'll tackle complex, business challenges alongside other builders and thinkers from different backgrounds in AI, IoT and robotics, quantum and blockchain.
To be successful in this role, you will be an organized go-getter with solid experience developing key insights about diverse audiences and able to do segmentation by needs. Here you will undertake research with a range of end users to better understand their needs, and their relationship with the various factors that influence their environment.
To be considered for this post you must currently be residing in Perth WA.
- Join high performing product squad and be responsible for the User across all stages of product development, ultimately ensuring there is 'no bias' in the User research and product design.
- Conduct research across the various forms including review of reports, previous experiments undertaken by various experts in the sector--to come to a point of view around what we know, where there may be bias and where we still have questions
- Leverage Subject Matter Experts knowledge and thought leadership to appreciate domain expertise.
- Structure appropriate forms of User research based on the degree of unknowns and lead the product squad through fieldwork, analysis of findings and insight development
- Provide research results to product team
- At time, provide deliverables, reports, presentations, and/or videos to document and bring to life insights in an engaging and inspiring way
- Oversee the product design process to ensure the squad adheres to the research findings and help remove 'bias' in design.
- Work with cross-capability teams of UI and Service Designers, Product Engineers, Product Managers and SMEs to create and manage a product's lifecycle
5+ years' experience in a start-up environment (or similar) with a background in organizational/business/service design and solid exposure to;
- Method experience: Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, Lean UX, Design Sprints and Agile
- Usability research, sprint based research experience
- Qual/Quant/Behaviourial research experience with a proven ability to scope research, lead fieldwork, conduct interviews, perform desktop research, lead synthesis and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Experience recruiting and interviewing research participants within an organisation and its external customers
- Ability to synthesize research findings to uncover and articulate insights that will inform and inspire design
- Ability to shape and lead strategic, systems thinking based upon insights gathered through research.
- Experience creating Service Design Blueprints and Intelligent Workflows that use data, automation and AI to improve processes
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills; fluency and confidence in inspiring teammates and partners with user-driven rationale
- Ability to communicate information visually
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, exercising a balance between research rigor and speed; we are looking for people who can maintain no bias throughout, but who also experiment in their approach and methodology.
- Experience using technology and digital methods to uncover needs (e.g.: experience conducting online ethnography, implementing remote user studies, moderating/monitoring online communities, collaborating with developers to build web or digital prototypes to gather feedback, etc.).
- Experience working in a Product Squad, Start-up or cross-functional team.
- Executional skills in Mural, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Keynote, research survey tools, and other design software tools.
- Experience running remote research and workshops
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Miles Murray by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 6212 5523.