- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 12 days ago
- User Experience Adviser for a diverse Government role
- 6 month contract with 12 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship essential
A preferred choice for career development and advancement, our Client is a highly regarded National Government agency that maintains and preserves the safety of the environments oceans and aquatic life. Working closely with stakeholders and well known committees, they support both in region and globally, to respond to any environmental emergencies.
The user Experience Adviser will be responsible for a mix of research, discovery, analysis and experience design. The key responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge of current best practices, trends and innovations in service design
- Facilitation of workshops with internal and external customers
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve and optimise services and business processes
- Designing services based on user needs and evidence
- Collaborate with stakeholders to rapidly create prototypes for validation and testing.
- Understanding, creating, and presenting artefacts such as user journeys and blueprints.
- Conduct and analyse user research and testing.
- At least 5 years' experience in user experience research and service design
- Experience developing and producing high-quality artefacts
- Understanding of user experience best practices and their application in evidence based decisions
- Ability to support and mentor colleagues to develop capability with the team
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.