- Lead the design + communication of research plans +findings
- Baseline security clearance; or ability to obtain
- 6 month contract + 6 month possible extension
Our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting digital capability within the Federal Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
About the Role
The client is seeking an experienced User Researcher to work closely within a multidisciplinary team, to educate and inform the team in regards to user's needs, behaviours and motivations. You will take the lead on the design of research plans and identification of suitable research methods, and facilitation of research with users. You will work closely with users, your team and stakeholders to analyse, synthesis and communicate findings and create insights that guide design.
Skills and Attributions
- Proven experience conducting user research
- Demonstrated capability in creating compelling written, visual and verbal communication of user research insights
- Demonstrated understanding in leading synthesis, sense making and qualitative research
- Experience working in user experience capability within the Government
- Experience applying the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard (highly desirable)
- Experience applying research practices across Discovery, Alpha and Beta stages of a service (desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Steven Jobson on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.