- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 18 days ago
- Work on an exciting project are a User Researcher
- Short term 2 month contract with possible extension
- Baseline clearance essential
Our client aims to promote a diverse and inclusive workforce, whilst helping their employees achieve a healthy work life balance. They are a government organisation who promote productive, cooperative and compliant work relationships in Australia.
Working during the design phase of a project to ensure the upgrade of the new interface meets business requirements and processes
Skills & Attributes
- Experience conducting user research to understand and document business visions, needs and processes
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions within a project team
- Ability to organise work effectively and manage multiple takes simultaneously
- Experience with Dynamics 365 (Unified Interface) desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.