- Australian Capital Territory
- $100.00 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 12 days ago
You will be required to inform journey maps and communicate findings effectively to numerous stakeholders, including team members, product owners and executives. A strong ability to build rapport, and manage relationships and stakeholder expectations is necessary to be successful in this role.
Other requirements of the position include:
- Champion a customer-centric and holistic approach to service delivery with a focus on gaining a true, end-to-end understanding of services, through an in-depth understanding of human behaviour (customers and staff), and enable meaningful service improvements.
- Lead Discovery and user research activities to understand user needs and inform decision-making and strategy by taking the lead in identifying appropriate research questions and methods, planning and undertaking a range of quantitative and qualitative research, and synthesising findings into actionable insights.
- Develop and maintain frameworks and internal process models for stakeholder engagement, user research, and evaluation activities and providing guidance for usability testing, co-design workshops and design sprints ensuring correct application of the whole of government Digital Service Standard.
- Demonstrates relevant experience leading, planning, and undertaking qualitative and quantitative user research activities and overseeing expert advice from multiple sources, to provide coherent advice to further organisational objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and driving user research activities; determining the approaches and methodology for generative research and evaluation of systems, products and services (usability and accessibility).
- Experience in mapping, synthesising research, developing insights, and clearly articulating and presenting findings to inform and drive decision, through the development of user journey's, experience maps, and customer storyboards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of human factors with relevant experience in managing bias within research and a genuine interest in understanding human needs and behaviours.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a research related discipline (User Research, Design, Psychology, Anthropology, etc.), or substantial experience in running research and usability testing activities.
- Experience in developing and facilitating co-design workshops, design sprints and agile ceremonies with various stakeholders.
- Experience working within an IT delivery team
- Data Analysis capability
- Experience using data visualisation tools
Please contact Jarryd on 02 6285 3500 for more information