- Undertake and provide coaching on the analysis, design and evaluation of user experience for solutions.
- Apply design thinking concepts in the design of user solutions.
- Analyse the implications of context of use for system development.
- Prototype and test user experience solutions.
- Create and embed routines / patterns to communicate critical personas and user journeys with other tribes in data, software development and hardware to drive the technical design and development.
- Develop research and learning plans for teams to allow them to test assumptions and define a validated product path forward.
- Bring teams together and balance tech feasibility and opportunities against the strength of customer and business value opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on expertise in information architecture, user story development, story mapping, mock-ups and highly interactive prototypes.
- Understanding of system development lifecycle approaches and how UX is applied.
- Experience in outputting system maps, process/journey maps, framed problems and potential solution ideas.
- Proven ability to elicit and communicate a deep understanding of the current state of people and projects through interviews, contextual studies/ethnographic studies, facilitated workshops, surveys, user tests, journey and process mapping etc.
- Experience design work processes, services and interaction with digital at the core
- Skilled in one or more visual design tools
If you have strong research skills, product strategy knowledge and can bring people together on the journey through coaching and research techniques please forward your updated CV to Kristen Stewart / Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.