- Australian Capital Territory
- $100.00 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 8 days ago
- Citizens minimum
- Contract until December 2020
- Contact Jarryd on 6285 3500
As an experienced UX Designer, you will have solid expertise in Human Centred Design processes and Design Thinking methodologies in order to discover insights, co-design and collaborate on iterative design solutions. You will have a solid capability in addressing customer needs and business objectives and aligning these to achieve a strong value proposition and an exceptional user experience.
You will be well versed in user research, developing journey maps, and mapping the customer experience, so as to discover key service improvement opportunities, and you should have an acute ability to influence change and break down barriers to succeed in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience planning and undertaking user research and usability testing activities to map the customer experience of the service, and effectively communicating insights through visual artefacts and story-telling.
- Demonstrated experience running design experiments and selecting appropriate tools and methodology to undertake analysis, design, and evaluation of services, considering the end-to-end customer journey, and developing solutions which address user needs, business objectives, and technical feasibility.
- Solid expertise in Human Centred Design processes and Design Thinking methodologies with a proven ability to develop and lead co-design and collaborative workshops with various stakeholders - instilling creative confidence for open generation, evaluation and refinement of diverse ideas required for solving complex problems.
- Experience developing value propositions, design principles and guidelines, to build capability and provide guidance for the design of system components, layouts, user pathways, and information architecture in accordance with accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0), business goals, and the service/product vision
- Experience working within an IT delivery team
- Experience with Google Analytics and data analysis
- Experience or skills in visual design, user interface design, and data communication
Please contact Jarryd on 02 6285 3500 for more information.