This Government agency based in Footscray is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their UX team. You will participate in UX research, design and user testing.
This is a 4 weeks contract role with possible extensions.
- Work closely with product owners, user researchers, business analysts, graphic designers and developers to produce interface design solutions
- Design the interaction and layout of interfaces by producing wireframes and user journeys
- Analyse user requirements against personas and scenarios
- Develop low-fidelity prototypes based on your wireframes
- Develop and conduct UX research outcomes and ensure appropriate records are maintained
- 5 years+ experience in digital/online user experience
- Experience in designing intuitive digital experiences, pattern libraries, interfaces and navigation systems
- Strong working knowledge of information architecture, user journeys, wire framing, specifications and guidelines
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to start ASAP