- Job Type
- Anita Fonseka
- 11 days ago
This Government agency based in Footscray is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their UX team. You will participate in UX research, design and user testing.
This is a 4 weeks contract role with possible extensions.
- Work closely with product owners, user researchers, business analysts, graphic designers and developers to produce interface design solutions
- Design the interaction and layout of interfaces by producing wireframes and user journeys
- Analyse user requirements against personas and scenarios
- Develop low-fidelity prototypes based on your wireframes
- Develop and conduct UX research outcomes and ensure appropriate records are maintained
- 5 years+ experience in digital/online user experience
- Experience in designing intuitive digital experiences, pattern libraries, interfaces and navigation systems
- Strong working knowledge of information architecture, user journeys, wire framing, specifications and guidelines
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to start ASAP