- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 12 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
Contract until June 2020 with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a UX Designer on a contract based in Sydney.
Demonstrated experience around service design, wireframe designs, persona, user flows, storyboarding and user journeys
· A successful track record in similar large digital projects > $3M
· Strong experience leading UX Designs across digital products , multiple channels and devices
· Strong understanding of UX approach to digital products, WCAG 2.0 and UX/UI principles
· Strong experience in creating UI/UX designs in line with NSW Digital Design standards and style guides
· Experience with consultation, research, user testing
· Experience in applying Agile practices
· Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
· Ability to translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
· Ability to create concept models and detailed schematics
· Understanding of UX principles, research and user-centered approach.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.