- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alex Nguyen
- 11 days ago
You will be responsible for:
- Lead a small team of UXs.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, product design and development teams, business analysts, engineers, and project managers
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a Human Centred Design role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- A high level of concentration and resilience to stay focused on a project to the end and meet client deadlines
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, InVision as well as Human Centred Design.
- Strong stakeholders experience, know-how to build up/maintain relationships with all staff at all levels.
If you think you have the above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com.
To know more about this role please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.