- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 8 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced UI/UX designer to work collaboratively within an existing core project team to develop prototypes for defined user journeys and facilitate workshops to channel discussions relating to user experience, user interface and user testing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to join a highly capable project team and participate in the digital reform initiatives for justice services.
This is a contract role until June 2020 with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Sydney CBD
- Ability to prototype and wireframe UI/UX for complex forms.
- Ability to interpret defined application flow (from process maps) to be able to define entry/exit criteria, navigation, form components, help, group related data, menu structure etc. in complex user journeys.
- Ability to develop designs in line with NSW Digital Design standards and style guides to meet future product direction with clear judgment/rationale for design direction (including responsive design).
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex user flows for online forms.
- Apply fundamental user experience, design and research principles to deliver intuitive customer journeys.
- Setup and manage user tests, with internal and external users to qualify designs and ideas
- Proven experience (7+ years) as a UI/UX Designer.
- Proven proficiency (7+ years) in Axure for prototyping and wire-framing.
- Significant exposure to working and collaborating with development teams and translating design and interaction requirements to front-end developers.
- Typesetting, design and layout skills with ability to apply customer insights into rationale for design decisions.
- Ability to communicate clearly at various levels with end users, developers and product owners.
- Demonstrated excellence in creating user flows, interaction patterns and experiences that align with user requirements.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.