- Excellent daily rate
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 7 months ago
- 12-month contract + extensions;
- Perth CBD location;
- Excellent daily rate
To be considered for this post you must currently be residing in Perth WA.
- Mix of service design, customer experience design & user experience design.
- Gather information from users through qualitative and quantitative methods, including interviews, contextual inquiries, diary studies, personas, card sorting, and usability testing to validate product-market fit.
- Leverage an iterative, human-centred approach and solid UI design skills to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences for our clients and colleagues.
- Contribute to all aspects of our process, from research and ideation to delivery with a focus on prototyping and creatively approaching constraints.
5+ years' experience as a UX/UI designer, planning, conducting and communicating the findings from user research for digital products and services - ideally in a start-up environment or other comparable exposure with proficientcy in;
Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers to deliver intuitive and human-centred solutions;
- Ability to design and conduct user testing and concept validation i.e. identify potential solution options for a stated user need and design experiments that help elicit the most viable solution for users
- Experience planning and conducting both quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development
- Ability to frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct research, and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights for clients to help them understand how to achieve their business goals and objectives
- Illustrating and designing ideas using storyboards, process flows, service blueprints and sitemaps
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Solid knowledge of, and experience with Agile software development
- Ability to navigate multiple stakeholder groups and influence others
- Experience in managing communications with users and stakeholders
- UI design kits and design systems.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Miles Murray by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 6212 5523.