- New South Wales
- $800.00 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- 16 days ago
- Demonstrable end to end UI / UX Design experience up to senior levels
- Experienced with mobile design patterns
- 6+ month initial contract, with high possibility of extension beyond
- Close to train line
Our client is a successful Australian company in the technology domain. They are a market leader in end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, of varying sizes.
About the Role
Our client requires several experienced, end to end UI / UX Designers to work on their client site in the South Eastern suburbs of Sydney. You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic Agile environment.
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following:
- Ensuring design artefacts are delivered on time and are of a development-ready quality
- Preparing and facilitating a variety of workshops to explore insights and gather requirements e.g customer journey mapping
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that the technical dependencies and possible user experience risks are handled up front
- Leading estimation sessions for UX & UI design work across multiple projects/platforms
- Presenting regular key design updates to senior stakeholders to keep them informed
- Proven experience as a senior / lead UX / UI designer on large digital transformation projects (mobile is a preference)
- Experience liaising with teams in development, design, implementation etc
- Excellent understanding of mobile design patterns and guidelines
- Experience with Omni Channel and Chatbot technology
- Experience in Human Centred Design including research, journey mapping, personas, concepting, prototyping, usability testing etc
- Experience with Agile software delivery and coordinating with large scale development teams to bring designs into production
- 6-month initial contract with a strong potential for further extension for a further 6 months or beyond
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $750-850 per day (possibly more depending on skills and experience).
- Multiple roles available
- Ideally start ASAP
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!