- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Samuel Fontana
- 5 days ago
The UX Writer / Product Content Strategist will:
- Contribute to the experience design within agile projects and programs across the enterprise
- Develop content within these programs to deliver highly accessible experiences.
- Plan, create, deliver and manage content artefacts and deliverables that inform and enhance design.
- Lead content design within a multi-disciplinary design team to deliver accessible, usable and enjoyable customer-focused digital apps and experiences.
- Champion best practice UX Writing and product content strategy, both within the program and the broader organisation, collaborating with and supporting other UX writers.
- Demonstrated experience in related role creating digital content
- Experience with Adobe AEM
- Experience delivering content for large scale websites or networks of sites, creating and refining content for multiple channels and products/services.
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages, taxonomy and nomenclature.
- Passion for creating great user experiences with actionable knowledge of the digital landscape including current industry and user trends
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org