- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 5 days ago
This role will work between the Eight Mile Plains and Bowen Hills office under the direction of the Delivery Manager.
The initial contract term will be until 20th of October 2019 + possible extension.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Provide expert knowledge to provide services for the discovery, remediation and amendments where necessary of all Office documents including Excel and Access databases
- Strong technical knowledge of all Microsoft Office and 365 products.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Access, especially in relation to testing, migrating and reworking of databases from to a later one version
- Advanced VBA/Macro experience, requiring identification of potential issues when migrating to a later version of Office, resolving issues and investigating alternative options for these applications in the future (including web development/365 technologies)
- Manage, maintain and administer multiple databases in an SQL environment
- Logical thinker, that can effectively communicate with end users
To express your interest in this position please click the 'Apply' button now or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333. Alternatively, email email@example.com for more information.