- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 16 days ago
Brisbane CBD Location
Work From Home Flexibility
About the role:
This role will ensure that all commercial and vendor management activities are managed according to the organisation's Vendor Management Frameworks, processes and project timelines and long term, benefits can be realised.
This role will also work in the project to provide industry best practice vendor management know how, capability and works with the organisation's Procurement and Legal teams when required to ensure risks and vendor relationships are appropriately managed. When not required to fulfil project activity, this resource will work on BAU tasks under the direction of the Head of Vendor Managerment.
- Contract management: contract adherence, deliverable management, integrity management, support PM with transition project contract deliverable management and transition project contract adherence.
- Support to internal stakeholders: contract interpretation advice, issue resolution and dispute management, transition new or changed contracts into operations.
- Commercial assurance over major contracts: billing validation, se ice performance and credit regimes.
- Vendor governance: ensure vendor governance forums operate effectively, participate in commercial/contract supplier governance forums and operational leadership forums.
- Strategic vendor relationship management: support procurement with Strategic Vendor Relationship (SRM), lead involvement on strategic vendor reviews.
Key outcomes expected:
- Key organisation project and deliverables required by IT Service Management Programme projects as directed by the Project Manager, Vendor Management or the SIAM Lead are met as per timeline, quality, and budge parameters.
- BAU tasks as directed by Manager.
- Undergraduate or higher education obtained from degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities in Business, Engineering, Data Analytics, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- 5 years relevant experience in offshore, outsourced IT engagements or IT vendor management roles.
- Proven ability to earn the trust of project partners, mobilise and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict.
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly to accomplish goals eliminate roadblocks and create focus.
- Ability to ensure commercial agreements deliver operationally effective outcomes.
- Experience with design and implementation of effective service level KPIs.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, communication & negotiation skills.
- Understanding of SIAM operation and governance models, experience negotiating appropriate contract terms and conditions to enable vendors to operate successfully within SIAM operating model.
- Understanding of ITIL, IT Service Management and integrated service and management (SIAM) models and processes.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com