- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 17 days ago
My client will be funded by one of the biggest banks in Australia/New Zealand. They exist to explore, validate, incubate and scale up new business. If you had a dream whilst you were a kid to create and make things happen! Then this is the place to be!!!!
They are only looking for the best of the best... I mean self-sufficient, self-starter and self-propelled. People who have a degree of creativity in how business and ventures are developed and progressed. This organisation will offer you the most unique opportunity is "to do things differently' to achieve the best outcomes.
- At least 4 years of either corporate or start-up / scale-up experience in one of the three core capability areas above, and an excellent theoretical understanding of the other two areas
- An excellent understanding of business design and development processes
- At least 2 years of practical experience in related domains such as Product, Operations, Technology or Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, strategy, marketing, relevant fields, or equivalent practical experience
- Appropriate experience in Agile and/or Lean methodologies, with a reasonable understanding of theory and pragmatic practice.
- Demonstrated facilitation and consultative working experience
- If original degree not in a related finance or commerce discipline, then an appropriate post-graduate qualification in business
- Has led the commercial and operational design for at least one end-to-end new business or product, from ideation to solution in market, for a large-scale consumer or b2b product or business.
- Active in the start-up or venture community, with a keen interest in building products and businesses.
Are you looking for more Information? Does this seem like your type of role? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Then push the "APPLY NOW' button or alternatively email me on email@example.com or call me on (030 9236 7766