- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- about 1 month ago
3 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Video Production Specialist' in producing Digital's video content across all relevant programs (both delivery and non-delivery), including scripting and story-boarding, pre-production, shooting, editing / postproduction, deployment and measurement.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team and Content team to produce educational delivery and support video content, including: scoping and scripting, pre-production, shooting, editing and postproduction, integration into production systems and monitoring video performance.
- Participate in planning for and, as required, facilitate professional development to build broad internal video scripting, preparation and QA skills to bring new and innovative applications and technologies into the Video Production team.
- Essentials are: 5 + years' experience in a similar role, if in Education even better but not a must
- Extensive Cannon Video Camera experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Can take guardianship of a Project
- Regimented & Committed
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com