- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 7 months ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 3 month contract with 3 month extension option
- Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
About the Organisation
Our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting building digital capability within the Federal Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
About the Role
The team helps the department deliver its strategic objectives by enabling, creating and producing the right communications products for our users and stakeholders. Our small, multi-disciplinary team works closely with teams across the agency to provide communication solutions. We are responsible for
- Managing our corporate website
- Managing content, information architecture (IA) and design for the department's website including blogs by staff and guests
- Managing our corporate intranet
- Providing visual design services for our products, both digital and paper
- Producing digital content including videos, animations and photography
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a graphic design role
- Creative experience across mobile, desktop, video and print
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud prioritising InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
- Skills in photography, videography and sound recording
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.