- Federal Government Agency
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 13 days ago
You will be in part of the team that is focused on the data and analytics components which supporting a federal scheme that is currently in place across the country. Utilising your expertise, you will be responsible for the data curation and build of visualisations that support the implementation of the program and well as business discovery.
- Actively participate in and drive the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, build, testing, documenting and maintenance.
- Provide advice and undertake complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications.
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet project/business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with team members, management, and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities.
- Take the initiative and ownership to undertake problem solving and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures.
- Development experience with visualisation endpoints including R Shiny, SAS VA (Visual Analytics) and web as well as data preparation for visualisations
- Extensive development experience in enterprise business intelligence and visualisation platforms
- Experience in provisioning data out to built visualisations
- Ability analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes
- Proven expertise and extensive experience in writing technical documentation
- Ability to work with project managers, project team members and business representatives to deliver outcomes
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com