- 12 month contract plus extension
- NV1 Clearance required
- VMware Specialist
About the role
Our client is seeking a VMware Engineer that will be responsible for producing network designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation. You will use VMware software and tools to investigate and diagnose capability problems that Cyber Analysts require to efficiently and effectively perform their work.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have experience in leading the technical design and implementation of VMware technologies using SDDC, Horizon and other similar technologies.
- Have experience in integrating VMware technologies with Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server Suites and Active Directory.
- Have experience in complex ICT network design and maintenance
- Have experience in production of designs and implementation of private and public clouds
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International on 02 6285 3500