- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 19 days ago
- Edit, review and maintain online content
- Edit print material (e.g. correspondence, fact sheets, user guides, forms) to ensure consistency across all media.
- Advise staff on web-writing and plain English matters, helping to build a positive, participative and supportive culture.
- Ensure relevant quality standards and quality assurance procedures are adhered to during all projects.
- Promote client-centricity through effective use of online communication channels and client engagement.
- Establish and manage effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend external stakeholder meetings and contribute to development and continuous improvement of whole-of government web environment.
- Prepare reports and correspondence, and, where relevant, negotiate the implementation of recommended outcomes.
- Analyse and develop practices to support departmental business requirements.
- Experience in digital client/customer contact environments
- Experience or knowledge of one the content management systems : Squiz Matrix or WordPress
- Experience or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of dealing with legislated based content
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com