Our client is seeking a Web Content Team Lead who will be responsible for lead the website content team including editors, writers and project support, provide strategic direction for web content development and provide advice on procedures for content development and management. You will lead, support and train the content team and set goals, expectations for the content team.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and develop agreed guidelines for content writing processes
- Proven experience in leading a team in a content environment
- Demonstrated ability to edit and approve web content in line with writing guidelines
- Ability to communicate with influence by negotiating confidently, listening to and adapting to feedback, and communicating clearly
- Ability to lead a content team and support the development of other team members to embed knowledge and skills
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or Blake.Willoughby@talentinternational.com for further information.