- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 12 days ago
- Australian citizenship required
- Multiple positions
- 12 month initial contract
About the role:
Our client is seeking a Web Content Writer/Editor who will be responsible for research existing content, collaborate with business areas to update content and create new web content and explain complex information and concepts in a clear and concise way.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to create, edit and clear web content
- Demonstrated ability to research and write web content in line with writing guidelines
- Ability to offer advice around content design and information architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and support the development of other team members
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.