- Federal Government Agency - City Locational!
- 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance Preferred
A high performance agency that invests in their people, values, processes and systems, this government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries. These include the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
Our client is seeking to engage an experienced Web Content Writer to Translate complex information and transforming it into plain English. The Web Content Writer will work within the project team to deliver content outcomes prioritised by a product owner. There may also be the opportunity to work with stakeholders or subject matter experts to co-write content where appropriate .
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience in translating complex information and rewriting it into plain English
- Experience writing and designing content for the web based on a predefined content strategy
- An understanding of human-centered design
- Knowledge of digital service standards
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.