- Coolangatta Location!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Michael Tran
- about 1 year ago
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a number of responsive websites, from the design to implementation and keeping it operational.
- 2 to 4+ years of experience designing and developing responsive websites
- Experience in Sitefinity or another CMS (Content Management System)
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent design skills focussed on customer-centred outcomes and ability to explain the thinking behind design concepts.
- Experience creating wireframes and mock-ups.
- Design of digital marketing assets including image sourcing, banners, campaign landing pages and eDMs.
- Proficiency across the Google Suite, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working within an Agile and Lean environment
There are also a wide-range of benefits on offer with the organisation (such as 1-day work from home!) so to find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333 for further information.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com