- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ryan Engelhardt
- 9 days ago
- Are you a Web Developer who is looking to leave the corporate world & gain hands-on autonomy and creativity within your next role?
- Seeking an opportunity to provide strategic direction & technical expertise within a collaborative environment?
- Interested in health and wellbeing - or perhaps an opportunity to join a company that is truly changing the lives of men across the country?
They are in search of a Web Developer with strong Ruby on Rails experience to join their expanding team. This is your opportunity to make a mark within the Australian start-up scene, and take charge of the platform through developing enhancements, integrating third party suppliers, creating customer portals and providing strategic direction within a close-knit and collaborative team.
This is a permanent opportunity based within a collaborative and agile environment in an office space located in Bondi Beach - the office overlooks the water! There are also opportunities to work from home after the probation period.
- 2 or 3 years of Ruby on Rails experience
- CSS, HTML
- Experience with Angular or React frameworks is advantageous
- A team player who is willing to hit the ground running
- Strong communication skills
- Easy-going & eager personality who is open to working within a collaborative environment
If you have a flair for creativity and building aesthetically pleasing websites OR you want to work on projects that your friends and family will experience at some stage...
...Hit the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.firstname.lastname@example.org