You will be responsible for building and maintaining a number of responsive websites, from the design to implementation and keeping it operational.
- 2 to 4+ years of experience designing and developing responsive websites
- Experience in Sitefinity or another CMS (Content Management System)
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent design skills focussed on customer-centred outcomes and ability to explain the thinking behind design concepts.
- Experience creating wireframes and mock-ups.
- Design of digital marketing assets including image sourcing, banners, campaign landing pages and eDMs.
- Proficiency across the Google Suite, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working within an Agile and Lean environment
There are also a wide-range of benefits on offer with the organisation so to find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333 for further information.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
- Solve problems creatively in an agile and lean environment.