- 12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extension option
- High level security clearance required
- HTML, W3C, UX
About the Client
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
Our Client is pursuing two innovative Web Publishers and Content Coordinators with knowledge behind HTML, CSS, UX and similar programs to take lead on day to day website publishing duties and transform and redevelopment the internal website and intranet for the organisation. You will be working collaboratively with the Communications and Media Branch providing support and presenting creative solutions to related problems, this will require liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to provide regular updates and related documents.
Skills and Attributions
- Experience with Front End Management systems ie. HTML, W3C, UX ect.
- Demonstrated familiarity with GovCMS, Microsoft programs and digital services
- Proven capability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with content| interaction design, user experience| research
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.