- Contract plus possible extensions
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 10 months ago
- Audio Visual & Video Conferencing Support Engineer
- Initial Contract until June (Likely Extension)
- Video Conferencing | WebEx
This is an initial contract until end of June with a large client. The Video Conference Support Engineer will focus on video Conferencing tools such as Webex.
This is a pivotal role to assist in the recent uptake in demand for Webex video conferencing consultations.
You will be:
- Ongoing support for on-site Video Conferencing tools, mainly Webex.
- Field support services including hardware deployment, & setting up new PC's/printers.
- Desktop Support & Troubleshooting with a focus on network.
- Primary support of the desktop computer environment and their operating system software.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure team to support and maintain administrative server computer environment as needed.
- Providing support and guidance for Microsoft Office applications including Outlook.
Requirements for this role:
- Experience working as a Support Engineer with Video conferencing technologies in an enterprise environment.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.