- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 7 months ago
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- 12 month contract with extension option
- WebSphere Suite/Java Application Support
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced WebSphere Developer. You will have strong experience in supporting applications hosted in a Websphere Application Server environment.
Developed in Java, the suite of applications utilise IBM MQ to communicate encrypted XML between systems, and across network security zones.
You will be familiar with multiple Oracle and DB2 databases, running on a variety of platforms including AIX, Linux and Windows.
Skills and Experience
- Websphere Suite Support
- Software Patching & Upgrades
- IBM MQ
- Backup & Continuity Planning
- Java Application Support
- Performance Monitoring Tools
- Issue Tracking Tools (i.e.; TFS/Jira)
- IT Service Management Tools (i.e.; Service Now, HPSM)
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently holds minimum NV1 Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.