Our client, an industry leading WA based employer of choice are seeking the experience and skills of multiple Windows 10 Deployment Engineer's for an immediate start contract assignment for initially 3 months with a view to potential extension. The client is 12 months into their Windows 10 Deployment, and requires an additional person to join the team of 10 Engineers to help with the application discovery, PC build, floor walking tech support for the successful delivery of the project.
Essential experience required:
- Recent experience working within a medium to large IT Deployment team performing typical desktop support tasks for a Windows 10 rollout project.
- Demonstrated Windows 10 support (including but not limited to printer, network, hardware)
- Able to supply level one-three support as well (call overflow - creating Incident/Service Request tickets, Fixed on First Contact where applicable)
- Management of AD Accounts, Exchange Mailbox and Resources, Installation of Applications on Desktops (manually and via SCCM)
- Deploy and support VOIP Cisco desk phones, using Call Manager
- Knowledge to support setting up, modifying, trouble-shooting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, Samsung mobiles/tablet, using AirWatch)
- Strong communication ability (spoken and written) with a focus on customer service
- Self-motivated, taking ownership and also works well within a team environment
- Be an active team player, willingness to share their knowledge
- Working knowledge/experience in ticket/case management
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL principles, preferably ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
- Be available to work flexible hours
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Tracy Dhir @ Talent on 08 6212 5511 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.