- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- June Chua
- 20 days ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Windows 10 Deployment Engineer to work within a small project team for the rollout of 800+ machines and applications with a delivery date of mid 2020. Key requirements of the role will include PC Deployment/SOE Application rollout as well as post deployment support for users with remote support and floorwalking activities.
Key experience required:
- Broad experience and understanding of application rationalization
- An exposure or, experience with hardware application testing/UAT.
- Application troubleshooting experience is highly regarded.
- Good people skills up to Exec level to provide critical support to machines when required.
- Understanding of Windows 10 and Office 2016
- PC hardware deployment experience ideally across a large scale Windows 7/10 deployment project.
- Valid and clean driving license. (this role will involve traveling to multiple metro based sites)
- Able to obtain manual handling cert.
- Work with an awesome project team.
- Long term contract into late 2020.
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
- Parking onsite
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Alice Tan or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300. Please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only candidates available within the next 1/2 weeks who are based in Perth can be considered.