- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 8 months ago
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance required
- 12 month contract with extension option
- Knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft's products
About the Role
The Windows Engineer is responsible for conducting complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification, validation and certification related to Cyber Security Capability.
The Windows Engineer will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex systems engineering services and products, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Proficient knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft's products and integration with other COTS products.
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle and/or DevOps.
- Experience in system designs and complex design documentation.
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 and Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft SCCM
- VMware Virtualization
- Cisco LAN, Wi-Fi & WAN
- Active Directory/Group Policy Management
- Desktop/Server SOE builds
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.