Windows Server Specialist
|Job Title:||Windows Server Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 08:25|
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Windows Server Administrator on a contract based in Sydney.
· Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 - certified administrator with considerable industry experience (> 5 years) in medium to large scale deployments and operational management of at least Server MS Server 2008 and 2012, extensive troubleshooting. This is MANDATORY.
· Considerable experience with VMWare 5.x, 6.x implementation and operation. This is MANDATORY.
· Considerable experience with MS Server security management and operations and patch automation using Enterprise patching tool. This is MANDATORY.
· Knowledge of Linux RHEL 6.x and 7.x and Satellite Server. This is DESIRABLE
· Experience with monitoring solution SCOM 2012, SCOM 2016. This is DESIRABLE
· Awareness of Web Stack, Database and Middleware technologies - MS IIS, MS SQL Server, PHP, Apache, experience with securing end-to-end application channels (e.g. OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management). This is DESIRABLE.
· Experience in working within an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, preferably ServiceNow. This is DESIRABLE.
· Essential personal attributes include:
o Team-player - at ease with being part of an integrated group all working toward a common set of outcomes;
o ability to work autonomously on prescribed complex technical or procedural tasks;
o willingness to work outside normal business hours including late nights and weekends to carry out patching activity within business approved outage window.
o technical leadership - confident to identify better delivery practice and be part of the solution;
o customer-centric - ability to "fit and flow' with internal IT and external customer stakeholders;
o excellent attention to detail;
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Applications System Specialist
New South Wales
$89000.00 - $100000.00 per annum
Azure Integration Specialist
$80.00 - $100.00 per hour
Network and Security Specialist
New South Wales
$725 - $750 per day
Cyber Awareness & Engagement Specialist
Competitive rate on offer
$90.00 - $110.00 per hour