This is a 12 months contract with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
It is a technical role responsible for solution implementation, environment health and remote server management. Having strong skills in troubleshooting complex issues, the ability to provide sound technical advice for issue resolution and being technically flexible across the stack is a vital part of the role
- Minimum 5 years technical experience with Microsoft Windows technologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with iDrac, OME, OMSA and other Dell server utilities.
- Strong working knowledge supporting DHCP, RADIUS, File, Printing
- Proven experience in Windows scripting using PowerShell.
- Ability to take guidance and direction without close supervision.
- Strong working knowledge supporting VLAN and remote server management.
- Proven experience with Windows HyperV and management of virtual servers.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.