It is a technical role, responsible for the development and implementation of scaled enterprise computer solutions, ranging from server OSD deployments, Dell OME management toolset, to a range of solution automation and delivery techniques.
The position is also a 3rd level BAU escalation point and requires the technical flexibility to troubleshoot complex cases and provide sound technical advice for the successful resolution of those issues. Experience in Dell servers, SCCM, iDac, DHCP and remote management of files servers would be seen as a clear advantage.
- Minimum 8 years technical experience with Microsoft Server technologies within a medium to large environment.
- Proven experience in layered server imaging and policy deployment using System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Proven experience in Windows scripting automation using PowerShell.
- Strong working knowledge supporting VLAN environments and remote server management.
- Demonstrated experience working with iDrac, OME, OMSA and other Dell server utilities.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.