- Australian Federal Agency
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 29 days ago
- Provide advice and assistance relating to the Windows operating stack to management and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain Windows SOE's over multiple cloud providers.
- Provide advance administration of the Windows operating stack and 3rd party management tools.
- Proven ability to write operational, architectural and user documentation.
- Assist with the third level support team to provide Windows technology support including complex incident and problem resolution, system upgrades, patching and installations, system security, and application support.
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff
- Assess and comment on Architectural and Design documentation as required for new systems proposing to use Windows platforms.
- Work in agile team environment to deploy and troubleshoot infrastructure in Development, Test and Production environments
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements.
- Experience with Windows automation using PowerShell
- Exposure to cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Network troubleshooting with native and 3rd party Microsoft toolsets
- Active Directory design, implementation and support within a complex environment with both windows and Linux clients.
- Environment management using advance group policy management
- Windows patching, security and administration.
- Windows roles and features support
- Understanding of virtualization technologies.
- SOE design, build and maintenance
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Tom Circosta or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com