- Build and Maintaining a Windows 10 SOE in a Horizon virtual environment.
- Build and Maintain a Windows 10 SOE for Thick Client deployments.
- Manage the current set of applications via SCCM.
- Deploy new applications via SCCM.
- Help Maintain current services within the domain (DHCP, DNS, RBA)
- Daily monitoring of windows platforms
- Tests new utilities and applications, reports results before deployment.
- Assists in maintaining system related documentation.
- Responds to all assigned audit points resulting from an audit.
- Help move the current environment to to use an automated workflow for CI/CD in the Windows space.
- Experience with general knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and authentication protocols.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft server OS
- Experience with bespoke SOE building
- Working in an Essential 8 compliant environment.
- NV1 security clearance
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information