- $60000.00 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 21 days ago
- Edinburgh Park location
- Must have a current NV1/NV2 clearance
- Permanent and contract offers available
Our client is currently looking to recruit a security cleared Wintel Engineer. The Engineer will have previous experience working in Defence or for the Federal Government.
Due to the nature of work, the suitable candidate will have a current NV1 or NV2 security clearance.
The ideal resource will have strong Windows systems experience and will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Hardware: installation, troubleshooting, isolation, remedial maintenance & problem resolution;
- Environmental software: Configuration, optimization
- Applications: Standard apps / Defence specialist apps
- Defence security requirements: Working knowledge of, compliance and consideration with defence systems.
- Databases: Maintenance and compliance
- Rollouts, Refresh & projects both large and small
- Site assessments: Standard Site Assessment, Network Site Assessment, Printer Site Assessment.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button or call Elizabeth on 8228 1564.