- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 5 days ago
- Candidates must hold a current security clearance
- Experience working with/for the Airforce or Defence is highly desirable
- Long term contract opportunity
- The WHS Manager will report to the Deputy Chief Engineer and is accountable to manage and oversee the WHS program. The WHS Manager will work closely with Commonwealth and external stakeholders to identify and remediate WHS issues.
- The WHS Manager will manage deliverables as required under the Safety Management framework and complete reporting in accordance with the governance schedule.
Key duties include:
- Management and oversight of the WHS program;
- Providing WHS advice and legislation interpretation for personnel;
- Providing WHS induction, training and education for personnel;
- Generating and reporting WHS performance data;
- ACEA Enterprise WHS Stakeholder engagement and coordination; and
- Identifying and resolving WHS issues.
This role requires strong liaison skills, the ability to interpret complex scenarios, undertake research where procedure or policy is ambiguous, and an ability to work collaboratively with Industry Partners.
As in depth information on this position is confidential, please get in touch with Jackson at Talent to find out more by sending your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit "Apply Now" and we can give you a call.