- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 9 months ago
Our client is a well-known financial company based in Melbourne CBD. They are seeking a Contingent Workforce Management Specialist to join the organisation on a 6-month fixed-term contract role to start immediately.
Your new role
- Reporting to the General Manager of HR you will be responsible for:
- Provide specialist contingent workforce management advice on the end to end management of workers.
- Partner with senior leaders to provide advice and support on contingent workers.
- Refining and rebuilding the processes, system and reporting.
- Design solutions to reduce risk and develop the contingent experience.
- Manage working groups and related projects to meet business needs.
- Recommend and implement policy and processes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Highly experienced in working with Contingent Workforce.
- Stakeholder Management and Strong Communication Skills
- Financial Services Industry Experience Desirable.
- Consulting and Project Management experience.
- Tertiary Qualification - HR, Business, Psychology highly regarded.
You will be offered a competitive salary with great benefits. You'll be part of a forward thinking and progressive team, with a great culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kunwar on 03 9236 7746
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.