- Strategic workforce plan, an implementation plan to transition the workforce from current to future state.
- Generate schedules using Genesys WFM
- Track and oversee the delivery of workforce planning activities, including ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities with other projects across the program.
- Develop documentation related to workforce analysis and planning.
- Provide advice on the change components of workforce planning, analysis and design.
- Has a successful track record of achieving results in a similar role undertaking workforce planning
- Experience developing workforce planning documents
- Strong experience using Genesys WFM
- Produce workload forecasts - voice and non-voice contact centre activities
What's in it for you?
- Initial contract engagement with long term extensions
- CBD location
- Great initiative program
- Federal Government
For more information on the role - please contact Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.