XSLT Design / Development / Reporting
Darwin based role
Our client a Government Agency in Darwin is seeking an XSLT (eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations) Developer for a 12 month contract. The XSLT Developer will contribute to the design and development of operational reports for the application. The XSLT Developer will also have comprehensive knowledge of operational report design and development best practices
Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrable knowledge and/or experience in
- XSLT stylesheet design and development
- XSLT template development
- XPath development
- SQL script development.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services design and development.
- Experience in the design and development of operational reports.
- Experience in working in a team environment with the ability to guide and transfer knowledge to project team members.
- Experience analysing business requirements and translating them into technical (business intelligence) solutions.
For more information on the role and a detailed job description apply online or call us on 08 82281560.